System Analyst , Job Code – PAT2019 – 10 Positions
Patton Labs seeks 5yrs Exp. IT Consultant with the master’s degree in computer applications to do complex design and development of IT products.
Required Skills / Qualifications :
- Java/Java EE development experience
- Hibernate – JPA
- SQL Server 2008+
- Working knowledge of web services technology and SOA practices
- Advanced knowledge of Java programming language, Java EE technologies, application servers, software architecture, open-source technologies and software development methodology.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming design patterns and methodologies
- Strong design and programming skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take project ownership and multi-task effectively
- Must be able to communicate well across the organization
Location: Wixom Detriot, MI & Chicago IL
Position Duration: Full-Time Position
Please send your Resume: ASAP
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to : email@example.comAPPLY NOW
IT Professional (Multiple Positions) – PAT2019MP
IT Professionals (multiple positions) to gather and analyze business requirements, design, develop, test or implement applications/interfaces, prepare documentation and provide production, deployment and/or technical support. Work with Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle ADF, Jenkins, CSS, DOMO, JIRA, GIT, Servlets, Windows, Spring, SQL, Websphere, JSP, HTML/XML, JSTL, JQuery, Ajax, SVN, SOAP, Java/J2EE, OSB, Bigdata, Hadoop, Mule ESB, Mule Anypoint Platform, Apache, Spark, MongoDB, Spring Boot, log4j, Scala, Oracle, Weblogic, Splunk, GitHub, ClearCase, and SMC. Each available position doesn’t require every listed skill so your resume should indicate your specific skills.
Worksite: Relocation for short and long-term projects to client sites at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. is required.
Send resume to: HR, Patton Labs, Inc., 28345 Beck Road, Ste. 402, Wixom, MI 48393.APPLY NOW